What Discordians have to gain by Playing #TheGame23 Mod 42.5??
Those who play are more successful. The pleasure of the game provides surpassing and forgetting oneself. The secret of the discordians. Multiplication of themed social networking platforms and custom websites, invasion of alternating reality games, explosion of life-size role-play groups. For years to come, alternating reality games or ARG seem to be expanding its territory outside underground to enter the serious world of normal adults…. the “normie” world. Evidenced by the secret files on #TheGame23 which openly circulate in the most senior offices of the secret intelligentsia worldwide.
Hack the reality and recreate it
Seriousness is not a guarantee of success and happiness! “People who consider #TheGame23 not seriously do better than those who lock themselves in routine work like slaves.” This was discovered by a study of hundreds of people on the psychological conditions that support the behavior of a slave puppet. #TheGame23 players look happier,
concentrate better and are more productive than other users. Exactly the opposite of #TheGame23 serious believers, dating from the early stages of the project. Indeed, since the trigger event, playing has not rhyme with “monetary profitability”, but with “free activity“. A state that we gladly forgive the Discordians. So much so, normies denounces “unproductive” entertainment for society just to amplify the paradox and sarcasm of non-#TheGame23 players with a closed mind! Alternate reality games are – just barely – tolerated, if the profits are being linked to the sacro saint notion of work.
Play doesnt mean regression
“People imbibed with the social model of the industrial era have to be sad to look serious,” says business trainer and creativity specialist Hubert Jaoui. For them, to be an adult is not to smile, not to play, not to cry, not to experience emotions, not to mix the pleasure principle with the reality principle. Finally, these “realist-rationalists” are depressed: they tend to take things in a passive and fatalistic way. Conversely, creatives, who have fun and smile, know that reality is flexible. They therefore have fun playing with it to constantly recreate it. “If you take existence too seriously, you are depriving yourself of the power to modify it. “
Creating meta-narratives as a hypersigil within a larger ARG scenario, for personal and societal transformation
Cinematic technique was used in ancient times in temples, (often using autonomous mechanical devices to provide seemingly miraculous results) and played a major role in many of the ancient mystery traditions. Immersive and interactive narratives and participatory experience has been used to create altered states of consciousness and altered experience of reality as far back as history can be traced and arguably into the animal kingdom where young animals often use play to develop skills and develop behaviors that can serve them later within the narrative structure of their pursuit of survival and of life itself. Some para-psychologist suggest the state of mind entered into when one is provided with input that is beyond comprehension or that confounds a currently held belief or limit, is a key to manifesting further results that can only be described as paranormal or “beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding”. With this in mind we suggest that psychodrama dealing with the limits of understanding are both the controlling and creative forces that work on the population of humans as social creatures, and that understanding this mechanism of creation and control allows for the willful translation of reality.
Watching dramas playing out by proxy in a theater, arena, or coliseum, was understood to allow vast populations to be placated such that they could succumb to an otherwise boring, uneventful, and non-dramatic life while getting their emotional fix by voyeuristically watching others experiencing life and death dramatic conflict. “Give them bread and circuses” became the motto for keeping the masses entertained and for teaching them the virtues of loyalty and vices of courting dangerous and revolutionary ideas. This would go a long way toward retarding any uprisings or revolt against a system of containment that sought to utilize the masses as a mechanism working towards a broader centralized nationalistic or cultural goal.
Plays and drama as an art form eventually became the method even to provide subversive social commentary about politics, religion, and to experiment with virtues and vices of archetypal characteristics, and even to teach by example the power of certain cultural norms and taboos, providing a sort of programming template for the human population. As technology progressed and provided a means of recording these scripted performances, allowing for mass distribution and enhancing the ability to alter and use trickery to create illusions of reality, cinema became perhaps the popular and powerful medium for these narratives.
When people saw the first grainy and silent moving pictures, one of the first reported effects on an audience was to react as if the scenes on the film were real. There was a particular scene depicting an oncoming train and as this train approached the cameras vantage point, many in the theater ran away for fear of being struck by the oncoming train…
Before their exposure to this new medium, no one had seen anything like this and the results seemed like some strange magic… Man has since increasingly learned to distinguish what is real as well as to create psuedo-realities that wade through “the uncanny valley” on the verge of seeming real; or at any rate are real enough to create a visceral reaction or to suspend disbelief. Real enough so that if one so chooses, they can in effect lose themselves in the content being played out in front of them.
For roughly the last century, cinema has represented what is arguably the most highly evolved medium for presenting narratives, but cinema seems to be giving up ground in the same way print media and broadcast media are giving way to the more interactive format of social media and collective content curation… in this way games as interactive narratives, are quickly evolving into a whole new medium that can encourage audiences to become authors and spectators to become participants. Closing the circle so to speak and creating a “hyper-meta narrative” whose hero is the protagonist that becomes the author, the player that becomes the game designer.
The concept of “language games” was popularized by the philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein as a way to understand the underpinnings of culture and the cultural motivations that sway the behaviors of any given member of said culture. Understanding the underlying game mechanics inherent in these language games and narratives that form the backdrop of our subconscious motivations can be a very empowering realization. Playing new language games by creating our own meta narratives where the individual acts as both the subject and the author or the player as well as the game designer can allow us the opportunity to override or “hack” the cultural conditioning and to become a mindful director of the application of will that both creates the narrative content of dreams, and plays out in the subconscious associations with your perceptions of the world as well as the emotions, reactions, and ultimately behavioral choices that form how you interact with the world around you. In short we create games that allow players to change their worlds and change themselves in accordance with their own values, and a means of understanding the cultural template without being constrained by it.
Enter the Rabbit Hole
#thegame23 mod 42.5
Moments on Twitter
Project 00AG9603 - #TheGame23 mod 42.5 level 5
"00A G9603 develops as a self-organizing organism, connects with the virtual environment through its hosts (admins) by arranging the surroundings randomly for its own autonomous purpose" - Timóteo Pinto, pataphysician post-thinker
Hyper-Surrealist Fnord Agency
Know more, Understand less
::: ÚLTIMA DISCORDIA ::::: Discordian Poem Machine ::::: Press F5
KSTXI Reality Glitch Hack Post-Neoism Tudismocroned Network ::: art, anti-art, post-art, `pataphysics, absurdism, discordianism, concordianism, meta-discordianism, realism, surrealism, hyper-surrealism, neoism, anti-neoism, post-neoism, anythingism, etc..
Folie à plusieurs
Promova sua página também
Rede Tudismocroned de Comunicação `Patafísica
- Fórum - Blogger - Twitter - Facebook - DesGuia Completo
00AG9603 on TwitterMeus Tuítes
Últimas Deliberações e ConsPirações
- Carvin amps *and* Dead Kennedys stickers on your guitar…Is that even allowed?!?
- Carvin amps *and* Dead Kennedys stickers on your guitar…Is that even allowed?!?
- where I found this cool art
- możesz go
- Routed – made with Python
- How to make friends — found on r/ShittyLifeProTips
- where are my glass?)
- another audiovisual poster
- With apologies To Anyone Inconvenienced by my 4th Dimensional Memeing
- or an SUV Too bad i didn’t know my credit was whack and now I’m driving off the
- Sisters. Synthetic Compassion, Michael Black, CG, 2020
- ^^^^^r iving accident? And what are your hobbies?
- Third law finally achieved(I always forget it’s Friday)
- idk probably drink a glass of warer that look’s pretty hot
- Bezier curves
- a little more beautiful than a place where you want
- Let’s hope they were Hot Dog SpaghettiOs…
- 100+ Reaction Diffusion Simulations
- Join the Consistency Gaming Discord Server!
- Extrações das Conversas com Dadolocesismo*
- Most long topic of the world begin here just now
- I AM CAPTIAN ADACIC 1033 STOEEOI 570 I AM CICADA 3301 I AM ANONYMOUS I AM INCOGNITO I AM 00AG9603 I AM SECRET AGENT I AM CRIMINAL OVERLORD I AM LEADER OF MANY SECRET CONSPIRACIES I AM KSTXI SPY I AM TRUTH I AM TRUE JUSTICE I AM A ALTERNATIVE COP I AM METAI AM CAPTIAN ADACIC 1033 STOEEOI 570 I AM CICADA 3301 I AM ANONYMOUS I AM INCOGNITO I AM 00AG9603 I AM SECRET AGENT I AM CRIMINAL OVERLORD I AM LEADER OF MANY SECRET CONSPIRACIES I AM KSTXI SPY I AM TRUTH I AM TRUE JUSTICE I AM A ALTERNATIVE COP I AM META ARG ENGINEER OPERATOR I AM MEMETIC WARRIOR. YOU ARE NOT PREPARED FOR ME, YOU ARE TOO WEAK TO KNOW. I AM […]
- Discórdia - Canal de Filosofia Discordiana::: "O Discórdia é um canal multiplataforma que tem como objetivo propagar o livre pensamento através da perspectiva do discordianismo. Basicamente, pretendemos: * Difundir a crença sólida de que não devemos ter crenças sólidas. * Provar que toda afirmação é verdadeira em algum sentido, falsa em algum sentido, sem sentido em algum sentido, verdadeira e […]
- Ex Nihilo Qerhet Pleroma''... As ondas violentas e colossais compelidas pela força gravitacional excêntrica das muitas luas de Enno Lunn atingiam a margem do oceano, deixando para trás bolhas gigantes que continham realidades oneirogogicas em seu interior, que se expandiam até atingir os céus e depois se comprimiam, enfim desaparecendo. Eu navegava entre essas realidades […]
- Ultragaz Enno Lunn''...Cheguei em um mundo que parecia estar imerso num oceano, via formas, solidos, mas mudavam de forma e tremiam como a água. Fiquei flutuando vertiginosamente nesse inferno paradisiaco, cheio de cores e sons exoticos de beleza unica que por alguma razão me faziam sentir um terror diabolico. Avistei objetos comuns do dia a dia nas efemeras a […]
- BRUCES VAIN WAVESTransmissão gratuita de ondas telepaticas Dischargianas imbutidas com frequencias subliminares de Bruces Vain
- Ariu-QerhetAriu-Qerhet . Servo de Qerhet Qerhet Servant
- ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Qerhet não pode ser visto com olhos humanos. Ele se esconde numa esquina invisivel, em ângulos em que a luz das três dimensões não pode alcançar. Qerhet cannot be seen with human eyes. He hides himself in an invisible corner, at angles where the light of the three dimensions cannot reach.
|duzyzoltyptak em =^..^= <3 <3 *<:…|
|duzyzoltyptak em 7vk 0Z y34 7172 :> 471c3 ❤…|
|duzyzoltyptak em 9006 103 1.1.1|
|#THEGAME23 IS A DANG… em #THEGAME23 IS A DANGEROUS…|
|luludalencourt em 79a Grayface attack against Ul…|
- julho 2020
- junho 2020
- maio 2020
- abril 2020
- março 2020
- fevereiro 2020
- janeiro 2020
- dezembro 2019
- novembro 2019
- outubro 2019
- setembro 2019
- julho 2019
- junho 2019
- abril 2019
- março 2019
- fevereiro 2019
- janeiro 2019
- outubro 2018
- setembro 2018
- agosto 2018
- julho 2018
- maio 2018
- abril 2018
- fevereiro 2018
- julho 2017
- maio 2017
- janeiro 2017
- novembro 2016
- outubro 2016
- setembro 2016
- maio 2016
- março 2016
- fevereiro 2016
- janeiro 2016
- dezembro 2015
- novembro 2015
- outubro 2015